PLEASE READ THIS
- The delivery time frame is based on the best ESTIMATION. All transit times are subject to Customs Clearance, transport conditions, weather conditions, the volume of mail traffic, etc. You are advised to visit the Shipping information page for more information on each shipping method.
- International shipments may subject to import taxes, duties, and customs fees, which are levied once your package reaches the country of destination and are the responsibility of the Recipient.
- We usually declare as a gift and in low value.
- Estimated delivery time frame EXCLUDE processing time (take 2-4 business days).
- For EMS FAST shipping, please provide a contact number, postal code, and buzz code (if any) in the shipping address. DO NOT enter the P.O Box address.
- Delivery is usually done from Monday to Friday, working hours only.
- Please email us together with your order number if you need the package for a specific date.
- Double-check ordered items and shipping address in the order confirmation/invoice.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org directly if you do not get an order confirmation/invoice via email.
- It’s your responsibility to track the package; please track regularly.
Shipping will be made from Jakarta to your country by Indonesian Post Shipping Service (Registered Air mail) or Express Mail Service (EMS). The price listed on the website does not include shipping costs.
Registered Air Mail service has been operating again! (Available for : United States, China, Hongkong, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan)
(Add 3 to 5 business days for processing)**
- Very Cheap
- 20~30 business days
- Usually, Signature is NOT required upon delivery, the postman may simply drop the package in/at the mailbox or leave it at the doorsteps.
- Speed & quality are not consistent, sometimes fast, sometimes very slow. Tracking results may not be updated frequently. Select this if you are willing to wait 3 weeks or more.
- We provide free shipping with registered air mail for an orders over $100
Registered Airmail Delivery Times
- Singapore/Malaysia/Thailand: 7-15 business days.
- United States: 20 to 30 business days.
- Hong Kong: 7 to 20 business days
- China : 15 to 30 business days
- Japan : 15 to 30 business days
- South Korea : 15 – 30 business days
You need to know for the service of registered airmail will take longer to reach the place of destination. Speed & quality are not consistent, sometimes fast, sometimes very slow. Tracking results may not be updated frequently. Select this if you are willing to wait 3 weeks or more. Please be patient for your package before making a complaint/claim to us.
Please provide your full address to our Shipping information box at the time you place an order via the Website, and please choose the appropriate city and province and zip code are correct to avoid shipping errors. We are not responsible for any package sent to the wrong address Because You misspelled the destination address at the time when you checkout on our Website. If you want to get more information, you can send email to us: email@example.com
EMS (Express Mail Service) Delivery Times (surcharge)
- - 5~12 business days
- - Fast shipping & reliable tracking.
- - Secure Shipping (Have an Insurance)
(Add 3 to 4 business days for processing)**
EMS Standard Delivery Time: 5-12 Business days -
Note: "Business days" excludes public holidays and weekends.
This is the standard delivery time; sometimes, maybe there is a difference in some cases and some countries.
EMS Fast Shipping will take 5-12 business days since the package was sent to you; this is the standard delivery time, sometimes maybe there is a difference in some case and some countries;
We will not refund the money you paid if only your packages experience a delay in the time specified in the delivery company.
HOW TO BUY SHIPPING WITH INSURANCE :
We recommend that you select the EMS Shipping service with insurance. Insurance is to protect against loss or damaged during shipping.
If you choose not to buy the insurance and your purchase is lost or damaged by POS INDONESIA, we cannot provide a refund. If you use EMS with insurance and need to write a low price on your package, EMS only can refund you as the price that you wrote on your package if your package is lost or damaged during shipping. All purchases are shipped by EMS INTERNATIONAL or POS INDONESIA and insured through EMS INTERNATIONAL or POS INDONESIA.
If you need to use insurance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, may you will pay more if you need to select shipping with insurance. Softlens Queen is closed on Sundays and National holidays. Orders received on holidays will be sent next day.
We are not liable or responsible for any losses or breakages during shipment. We can ship your packages 2-4 days after you made a payment. We send packages every Monday ~ Friday at 15.30 PM (GMT+7). We Closed Shipping on Public Holiday, Saturday and Sunday. Because there Courier is closed on Saturdays and Sundays, orders received on Sunday will be shipped on Monday.
Customers' responsibility to track the package regularly. Parcels will be returned to us if left in the post office for more than 7-10 working days. (depending on the country)
We are not responsible if your parcel is misdelivered or returned to us due to :
1. You were supplying a wrong/invalid delivery address during order information.
2. Your failure to pick up a parcel at the post office or when the courier delivers to your address.
includes all address details such as but not limited to:
- Recipient name
- C/O name
- Apartment/Flat numbers
- Dorm room/campus box numbers
- University/Business name
3. The decline by custom rules on your country / refused entry to your country.
If your parcel is returned to us, we can resend it to you, but you will have to pay the full shipping fee that was initially being charged per order that is shipped via Global airmail or EMS.
If you would like to treat it as a return, we will refund the value of the product(s) minus a 30% restocking fee. SHIPPING FEES will not be refunded.
If your parcel is misdelivered (delivered to another address) due to any of the above reasons, no compensation will be provided. This does not apply to errors on behalf of Softlens Queen, which will be courteously corrected.
Tax and Duties
We are not responsible if your country's customs charges you taxes and duties. Prices on our site exclude taxes and delivery costs. Most countries are shipped to on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis, which means that all relevant import taxes and duties, if accessed, will be billed to the recipient by our shipping partners upon delivery.
When ordering from SOFTLENSQUEEN, the customer is considered the importer of the purchased products and will be responsible for any customs tax, import duties, goods and services tax (GST), value-added tax (VAT), or any similar customs-related fees. Customs policies vary by country, and SOFTLENSQUEEN cannot make any guarantees as to whether or not shipments will be subject to customs-related fees.
Track and Trace
We generally drop off parcels at the post office 2 to 4 business days after receiving your payment. Tracking numbers are then provided 1 to 3 business days after the packages have been despatched. You can use this site to track your items: POS INDONESIA or https://17track.net
There may be some information indicated below:
Posting/Collection--It means your parcel has been posted to POSINDONESIA and still waiting for an airplane to shipment.
Departure from outward office of exchange — It means your parcel has left Indonesia, and it's on its shipping way to the designated destination.
Arrival at inward office of exchange— It means your parcel has arrived at the processing center in your country.
Departure from inward office of exchange–It means your parcel has left the processing center.
Arrival at the delivery office–It means it has arrived at the delivery office in your area and ready to deliver to your address.
Final delivery–It means your parcel has been delivered.
Alternatively, if POS INDONESIA Site is not working for you, we suggest the following: this pages